Thursday, September 09, 2004

There was an occasion in the past when Francesca Le came to my house and criticized my home decorating. I thought that she displayed a ruthless disregard for both my hospitality and my feelings. As a matter of fact that episode occurred this past May and the events of the evening are duly recorded in my Playhouse update of 6/1/04 with plenty of photographic evidence. Adding injury to insult Francesca proved to be the better woman on that day when she kicked my ass. I was humiliated but my spirit was not defeated. I knew that someday I would even the score. I vowed to train harder, be stronger, go to the gym religiously, and take martial arts classes so that she would have no chance against me in our next battle because there WOULD be a next battle. Months passed by and I did little else besides dance in a bar, drink vodka, and go to the occasional photo shoot. Undaunted by my own lack of self-discipline I decided that I would still reclaim my street credibility and challenge Francesca on her own turf. With a bandanna covering most of my face and a cap pulled down low on my brow I broke into her home at 4AM last week. Please check inside the Playhouse to see the outcome of THIS battle...........

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: