Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Everybody thinks the waitress outfits at Hooters are sexy. Personally, I get sick of wearing the gigantic orange pantaloon shorts and I didn't appreciate Jasae talking shit about them the other day either. She works at one of those trendy little "60's" -themed diners and she needs to shut the fuck up. She unzips her uniform dress so low that her tits are practically rubbing against the bacon and eggs she's serving. When I pointed THAT out to her she told me to take a spicy buffalo wing and shove it up my ass.

Enough of the profanity-laced diatribe: suffice it to say that tensions run high in the diner business. Just go inside my Playhouse and look at today's update to see Jasae and me REALLY going off on each other!


-- XXOO Tanya

P.S.
Come see a 100% FREE preview of our grease-fueled rage at www.ultimateindignity.com !

No comments: