Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Pantyhose-clad, Brawling Strippers!

Jewell and I were wearing pantyhose because we were attending the wedding of a conservative friend of ours. We wanted to look respectable in front of her family and any eligible bachelors that might be there. Maybe they would not guess we were strippers. At least not until we were schlocked out of our minds on the free booze. In any case I was carefully styling my hair and applying my makeup when Jewell decided to "be funny" and blast me straight in the face with her hair dryer. I stared at my dishevelled appearance in the mirror for a second before I snatched the dryer from her hands and prepared to bash in her laughing face with it. Last Thursday's update in the Playhouse tells the rest of the story..


-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: