Tuesday, December 06, 2005


Good morning,

Over the weekend I added 2 new galleries to my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com
Here's the story behind Saturday's hideous catfight between myself and B-movie queen/wrestling legend Jasae:

Of all places, Jasae and I first encountered each other at a bondage shoot. Turns out we both dance, do bondage, and have wrestled for some of the same companies. When the subject of wrestling came up Jasae arched an eyebrow and asked me: "Do you really think you are a wrestler?" She placed heavy emphasis on the word "think" and made it clear that she didn't believe I was one. She pointed out that not every woman who steps into a wrestling ring can necessarily be considered a wrestler. I pointed out that not every woman who adopts a one-word name out of a misguided sense of self-importance is necessarily given the same regard as Cher or Madonna. That did it. Only one of us left the aborted bondage shoot victorious that day..

Visit
www.JackOffLand.com
now to find out who it was!


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: