Monday, May 29, 2006

Good evening,

A few moments ago I was looking for a suitable Memorial Day photo and came across a gallery at my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com
The words I had written to accompany the photos sum up my sentiments pretty well:

I've always been a big supporter in spirit of our US military. That seems inadequate while we have troops dying at war now, and I feel I should do more than utter such sentiments. Over the years though, I have always notice that Playhouse members seemed to enjoy military-themed updates on my site. The bikini I'm wearing in this gallery bears real US Navy patches that were given to me by a former sailor in Nashville. I put more of the patches on a matching flight suit which I wore for the
9-25-05 "Tonic for the Troops" update here in JackOffLand. I wish I could do more for our troops than pose in military garb and mail packages to them, but I'm not in favor of the Iraq war and it seems more than a bit ludicrous to consider enlisting to go fight in this conflict. If anything, I would like to somehow help our veterans in their quest to obtain proper medical care and benefits upon their return home. They should not have to fight for that.

Thank you to all of our current and former military personnel around the world. My thoughts are with you and all the fallen servicemen and servicewomen who have died for our country. Your noble sacrifices have made our country the great place that it is.


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: