Wednesday, September 27, 2006


No one besides a dancer would have this purple lycra dress with a ruffle at the hem. I bought this skintight number in the nineties from a costume salesman named Aljo (I wrote about Aljo in the "Wet Dress" gallery of June 6, 2004.) These days I don't dance very often anymore or buy much new stripperwear. Here and there I work at a topless bar that is frequented mostly by contractors and Hell's Angels. It is a tiny wood-panelled place that was built in the 1960's and never renovated since then. There is no deejay and the dancers pick their music from a jukebox. The place is a relic and I like the old-school feel of it. Somehow it strikes me as the kind of place Bob Seger would have liked back in the day. It's sort of a "Down on Main Street" (remember his song of that name?) kind of venue. I can't explain it any better than that. Generally I just wear a bikini if I'm there and most of my old dresses just sit in platic bins so my cats can sleep on them.


Join my archive site www.JackOffLand.com now to see the full 6-page gallery and read more than you ever wanted to know about my checkered past ;)


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: