Monday, April 28, 2008

Tuesday's Updates




* Click here for my message to all members of TanyaDanielle.com. Please feel free to leave a comment - I am here to answer you. *


The photos above are from Full Maid Service starring me and Stacy Burke. Click here for a preview. Obviously someone was making me laugh during the shooting of the video. I look like I'm grabbing the gearshift of a Ferrari while out joyriding.

Click here for my recent updates to MyFreeXXXClips.com.

Click here to watch a clip of world-class female grapplers Megumi Fujii and Michele Mills.


Have a great Tuesday!


- XO Tanya






***

2 comments:

Rob said...

Hi Tanya,

My girlfriend and I just got done watching the video full maid service. After we watched it we proceeded in doing the same. My girlfriend says that you are very gorgeous and classy and she can see why I was a member to your site which you are the only one I was a member to and made regular purchases and still do at clipsforsale and imagesforsale.

Anyway it is good to see a woman the likes of you without any tattoos and I love that little mole
on your left shoulder you make it sexy

Tanya Danielle said...

Thank you very much for the nice words from you and your girlfriend, Rob. I really appreciate them!

XO Tanya