Thursday, May 08, 2008

New streaming video theatre at TanyaDanielle.com!





Big news!


I just added the Cat Scratch Fever streaming video theatre to the members' area at TanyaDanielle.com! Members can now watch 4-5 full-length catfight movies each month. The selection of videos will change on a monthly basis. Join now to see these exciting choices for the month of May:

Rotten to the Core - Part 2
starring me and Devon Michaels

Clothes Make a Woman starring Barocca and Lacey Legends

Mixed Wrestling Mayhem starring Monkey boy and British bruisers Queen Kat and Mistress Purple

Erotic Wrestling from Joan Wise Productions


Don't miss out - join now to see all these movies along with the massive amount of catfight content in my members' area!


XO Tanya




***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Tanya!

It is Shadow.

Say please, and how many it is needed to wait an answer from Jay?
I wrote him 2 looooong day back and nothing is present ... :(((
That is it yet possible to do for me?

P.s. Sorry for my bad English.

With kind regards, Shadow.

Anonymous said...

Ok. A problem is decided! Thank.

With kind regards, Shadow.