Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Miss California's Lesbian Fantasy








Miss California 2009 (played by Tanya Danielle) is doing a live webcast. She reads the following prepared speech to the viewers:
"Hello, I’m Carrie Prejean, Miss California for 2009. As you know, in the recent Miss USA Beauty Pageant I was unfairly denied the Miss USA Title because I gave an answer where I denounced lesbianism as immoral and evil for our society, and where I also said I would, as Miss USA, do all in my power to oppose opening marriage to lesbians. The pageant judges didn’t like my honest answer and so denied me the title. Their decision shows that they are just the spineless captives of the lesbian political agenda. However, I am not here today to talk about that grave injustice, but to address another shameless rumor that has come from the lesbian blogger sites. What is even more hateful about this rumor is that it is directed at my mother and not me. I can take any lies that lesbian bloggers try and spread about me because I am a strong, moral woman and my actions always back up that fact! But to attack my mother is a new low even for these people. My mother has never been involved in a lesbian relationship; she has not frequented lesbian bars or lesbian strip clubs. My mother, Francine Prejean, is a strong moral woman who taught me to be one as well. With that I will take your questions. Please type them into the chat window and I will read and answer them for my millions of fans online with us now." Miss California's fans do start typing in questions, but some of her lesbian adversaries do so as well. The beauty queen becomes noticeably flustered and then decides to take a break when an anonymous supporter warns her to do so. This mystery friend then sends Ms. California a video in which Francine Prejean is having sex with a famous female political figure! Of course Carrie cannot believe her eyes. She is so riveted to the video that she is scarcely aware that she is masturbating as she watches it. In actuality, this internationally known politician - who Carrie has long regarded as a strong, moral woman - is a very close friend of the Prejeans. Fortunately Carrie has her phone number and she wastes no time in calling her. All of a sudden Carrie is determined to sample a little of the action that her mother has been getting...

The video of Miss California's Lesbian Fantasy is available at CustomVideoTheatre.com now!





***

No comments: