Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Internet Dating







Recently I decided to try Internet dating. My friend Lara recommended a site called JDate.com. I did not hit it off with the first few men whom I met, but then I encountered Abe. He owns a jewelry store in downtown LA and lives in Encino. We corresponded online for a while and then arranged to get together over coffee. Things progressed and after just five magical dates with Abe I realized that there was a strong possibility that I would be spending the rest of my life with him. I began contemplating the life changes that would become necessary in the near future: shutting down my websites and converting to Judaism. It seems that I have been perpetually dizzy with excitement over these past few months. Last Wednesday, however, Abe put me into something of a compromising position. I had never seen the side of him which emerged on that fateful afternoon. Now I find myself all tied up in knots over the fact that one seemingly normal gentleman can have such a savage streak lurking within him..

The entire Internet Dating gallery will be coming to TanyaDanielle.com next week.


XO Tanya





***

No comments: