Friday, February 21, 2003

Hello- I am excited to tell you that, as of today, the member's area of the site is now open!!!!! After much work it is fully operational. Just click on "JOIN TANYA'S PLAYHOUSE!"
One thing though: the billing platform is not yet equipped to accommodate Mac users. If you are on a Mac computer the billing system will not work for you- you can't join yet using a Mac. You can view the entire site from a Mac once you've joined, but our billing company can't process sign-up information from a Mac. We did not realize this until yesterday and we're working on a solution. Sorry about this! Ironically, I have an iMac myself.
Thanks so much to all of you who have returned to this site year after year, (even back when it never used to change!) I really hope you all enjoy the new member's section. Please let me know what types of things you'd like to see in there- I'm open to all requests!!

No comments: