Saturday, September 20, 2003

Hello,
Here in the Photo of the Day for 9/19/03 is the famed Hollywood Blvd. There are indeed stars on the pavement which commemorate famous people, but you can't see them because it's hard to measure lighting when both the model and photographer are retards, and they don't know anything about lighting anyways.
This night, evidenced by a snapshot, is an example of the extent to which I'll go in a state of drunken foolishness. Not too much debauchery involved.
Just ask Corndog Johnny. He's seen me at my worst, and I'm not too much of a renegade.
Who's Corndog Johnny, you ask? Stay tuned.......you just might find out. I'll make him a household name among my people . Who are my people? I have no idea. My cats Larry and Amanda count as the only two that I know of, but they are fairly indifferent to it all. They are sleeping, and it's time for me to join them. -- XXOO Tanya

No comments: