Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Yesterday in the Playhouse:

Goldie was just livid that I showed up late for a shoot with her. In her snottiest British accent she inquired if I was too STU-pid to know how to read a clock. Hmmmm....... I'd never once shown up on time ever for any shoot in my entire career thus far in my life so why was she asking me this? Goldie had known me for a while so why would she expect me to be prompt? Was she serious? Wasn't she mildly surprised that I'd shown up at all? There were too many questions and I found myself getting defensive about the fact that I was being forced to ponder my inadequacies and irresponsible behavior so I shoved her hard enough in the chest to nearly propel one of her gigantic tits through her body and out her backside..

(FREE PHOTO PREVIEW at www.ultimateindignity.com !)

-- XXOO Tanya



No comments: