Thursday, April 28, 2005

It seems that I neglected to tell the seedy story behind the hellacious catfight update of 3/31/05. Misti Knight and I literally ended up shredding our sheer tan pantyhose when we went off on each other. This is how it had all had gotten started on that fine October day...


Misti Knight and I were auditioning for movie roles together. We were going to play sisters. Our audition should have been simple: just a few lines of dialogue and lots of smiles at the director. For some unknown reason Misti started getting really competitive with me. She would interrupt me when I was speaking, stand in my light, and roll her eyes when I was rehearsing my lines and trying to get into character. Finally I turned on her and asked her what she thought she was doing. Did she think that she was going to play the roles of BOTH sisters if she succeeded in upstaging me at this casting call? The whole room broke out in uproarious laughter when I demanded to know this. Misti didn't like being the butt of the joke and all of a sudden we were writhing around on the carpet in nothing but our short skirts and sheer tan pantyhose!!



-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: