Monday, July 11, 2005


Good morning,

Is it a good morning? In the past week our household chameleon Rusty passed on, my friend Jon had heart surgery, my roommate's Dad had brain surgery, and my cat Larry became ill. The pall of grave illness has been over our home.

However, I am resolute in saying that it is a good morning. Rusty is in Heaven hanging out on a tree branch, Jon is rallying after his surgery, my roommate's Dad is in stable condition, and Larry has remained his sweet self even after several tortorous days of pill-taking. I know how I'd react if someone was forcing something down my throat twice a day every day and I didn't know why, so I give Larry a tremendous amount of credit. Also, his antibiotics must be working as his condition seems much improved.

I mention all this because today seemed like a great day to put on a big pair of boots and stomp around in sheer panties just to express my defiant nature. Will this necessarily influence the hand of fate? No..but it made me feel a lot better!

Check out today's new gallery in the Playhouse to see my disposition improving tremendously as each photo is snapped :)


-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: