Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Good afternoon,

Do you need something impressive to put on top of your coffee table? Or on the wall of your cubicle at work? Or maybe inside the glove compartment of your vehicle?

Allow me to suggest a used copy of Butt Lust magazine. It's the answer to all your needs. Conveniently, I happen to be auctioning off a copy right now. I don't recall what year this issue was on the newsstands, but the bright red lipstick I'm wearing on the cover would indicate that it was pre-2000. My best guess is that it was shot around 1998 or so.

Don't be scared by the fact that it is "used." If it was used at all it was only used by me. Last November I was moving into a new place and decided that it was finally time to do something with the boxes of magazines and videos that had been stacked inside my garage for years. That's when I contacted a crusty old collectibles dealer in Boston who is now assisting me with auctioning off my merchandise.

I will venture a guess that this circa-1998 copy of Butt Lust magazine is quite literally irreplaceable. How many stockpiles of this particular issue can there be?

Happy bidding!


-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: