Friday, September 16, 2005


Good afternoon,

There I was in my last post pumping my rare copy of Butt Lust magazine and I forgot to tell you where to access my auction items. Just click on Merchandise in the toolbar above to get to my auction page.

You'll see this same photo of me in the pink shirt on the auction page. It was given to me by the crusty old collectibles dealer in Boston (Toyzz.com) who handles my auctions. He's the one who packages everything very nicely and mails the items out in a very prompt, customer-friendly manner.

Believe me, you wouldn't want to wait for me to get around to mailing somthing. Organization is not one of my strong points. It's a good thing I invested in a large pair of breasts at a young age and became a stripper. No one expects us to do anything in a timely fashion :)


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: