Saturday, June 24, 2006



Beautiful, ultra-busty Misti Knight thinks that because she has bigger tits than I do that she is more "feminine." That is her word for it. My word for her is "floozy." Misty and I dance at the same club and she is known for her nasty lap dances. I'm known for being a bitch and I don't appreciate other strippers taking away my customers by appealing to their baseness. She practically leads these guys away by their dicks. Last week I confronted her in the dressing room and called her a "cheap hooker" in front of all the other girls. Everybody laughed enthusiastically but then they started laughing even harder when she told all of them that the security cameras in the parking lot had recorded me giving the owner of the club a blowjob in his car..

What debauchery happened next? Visit my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com to find out right now.

www.JackOffLand.com is on sale for just $7.95 if you join anytime in the month of June!


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: