Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Agent Tanya Frozen

Click For Preview


Notes from Agent Tanya's final journal entry:

"As an army commando I am always prepared to take on the most heinous of assignments. This mission is testing all of my nerves as well as all of my instincts. Now I find that my superiors have left a note ordering me to drink a magic potion and then attach an explosive device to my breasts. Are they perhaps testing my loyalty - or are they trying to destroy me??!"

Later events end up proving that Agent Tanya had good reason to be worried. As it turned out an enemy had infiltrated her squadron and entrapped her by placing the note, a mysterious elixir, and the bomb. After Tanya drinks the thick, reddish fluid she discovers that her muscles begin to freeze. The petrification process happens quickly enough that she cannot move away from the bomb. Her mind races and sweat pours down her frozen body. Will her enemies allow the bomb to blow her to bits? Or will they save Agent Tanya's frozen body as a trophy?!

Buy Agent Tanya Frozen at DeviantDownloads.com to witness the horrific chain of events which lead to Agent Tanya's untimely demise!





***

No comments: