Monday, April 14, 2003

Good evening. Just a quick note to remind all members that the newest video clip is now up in the members' area. As I mentioned on the bulletin board, we are now updating twice a week: new video clips on Monday, and new photosets on Friday. I will tell you all the background and details about the latest video clip tomorrow!! Today I worked all day doing a magazine layout with Mary Carey (whew!!) We had a great time as usual, but she wore me out and I'm going to bed. Be sure to check out the photoset with her and me that's already in the Playhouse. There will be more to come.... Mary and I are good friends, (very good friends!) Tomorrow morning I'll be working with Hollywood (Jeanne) of www.webkitten.com, and tomorrow afternoon I'll be doing a spanking video with another model- I'll reveal her identity in my next post. As soon as I get home I'll be on the computer to fill you in on all the details. Be sure to check the bulletin board-:) Bye for now- XXOO Tanya

No comments: