Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Good afternoon! The photo of the day today is actually a wonderful cartoon rendering of me- (I only wish I looked that good!!)- which is featured on the great Tanya Scorpion Girl site. Thanks so much to founder Alan who was kind enough to let me display it here! Alan has done tremendous things with the two sites listed below and I am VERY honored to be a part of them. Thanks again and again, Alan!! I hope that those of you who are not yet familiar with his terrific work will take a few minutes to visit and enjoy his sites. You'll be so glad you did!!
As of today there is a full, brand-new set of photos in the Playhouse of me and Mary Carey shooting a hot custom video together. You'll see that we tremendously enjoy each other's company!!!!--- XXOO Tanya

No comments: