Thursday, July 03, 2003

Hello! I hope everyone here in the U.S. is ready to enjoy the 4th of July holiday. I'm looking forward to taking the day off and hopefully sitting by a pool.
As you can see, the front page here has been redesigned. There are many new changes in store for the site so please do keep coming back to check.
There's another site you should go look at. It is www.dickchainey.com. No, it has nothing to do with politics. I met some people from the site at the Erotica LA convention in June. They were incredibly generous enough to give me a "Dick Chainey" which has become my all-time favorite piece of jewelry. Please go to their site to take a look at it- you will be glad you did! The Dick Chainey is a perfect gift for any woman or gay man in your life. It's too bad Mother's Day has already passed. Believe me, the Dick Chainey is the ultimate accessory for anyone who enjoys being a conversation starter. It is great fun to pull it (him?) out of your cleavage and get a reaction.
I sound like their press agent, but I actually have no connection with Dick's people other than having been on the receiving end of the free Dick which they so graciously bestowed on me. Since I will soon be implementing the "photo of the day" feature here on the front page I will post a photo of me or one of my friends wearing my Dick. He gets around.
Have a great holiday!! --- XXOO Tanya

No comments: