Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Good morning,
I have a new auction on ebay! Please copy and paste the following link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3253910145&category=1

Those of you with eagle eyes will recognize the former Photos of the Day from 9/17/03 ("leopard bikini"), and 9/20/03 ("trade show"). Yes, they are on the auction block, as will be the rest of the Photo of the Day collection. Many of them will not be auctioned off on ebay due to the sometimes naked content, but I will keep you apprised as to which auction site they are appearing on.
One of the best aspects of the current and future auctions is that my friends at Toyzz.com will be handling all the shipping. My inability to mail things in a timely fashion is a point of embarrassment to me. Rather than deal with that problem directly I have opted to let someone else do the packaging and shipping. Toyzz.com's customer approval rating on ebay will attest to their efficiency, so please bid with confidence!!!
Have a great day-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: