Monday, November 17, 2003

Hmmmmmm............interesting. The last blog was indeed transmitted to my site even though I personally cannot access the site yet. I feel like I'm typing into an abyss.
In any case, I hope all you members and visitors will please accept my apologies for the downtime that has occurred over the past day or so. There was some problem with the server, I believe, but I am not internet-savvy enough to understand what it was. Ironically it occurred a day after I stood passing out about 300 cards promoting this site at the Glamourcon convention in L.A.
Tomorrow I will post a better explanation of the technical difficulties on the Playhouse bulletin board. For the moment I will share with you a story I read over the weekend:

Hanging Corpse Admired as Sculpture on Campus
Fri Nov 14, 1:51 PM ET


BUDAPEST (Reuters) - Police on Friday removed the corpse of a man believed to have hanged himself at least a year ago after builders and students at Budapest's University of Arts had initially mistaken it for a modern sculpture.

 

The body hung for a whole day in a garden building that had been re-opened for repairs before onlookers realized what it was and called the police, local media said.


The building, in campus grounds crowded with different types of sculpture, had been closed five years ago pending reconstruction work.

--XXOO Tanya

No comments: