Saturday, November 01, 2003

Hello,
I just looked at the Photo of the Day, and NOW I remember what I was doing on May 4 of 2000. That's my foot in the black shoe, and the red shoe belongs to my cabinmate on Score Magazine's "Boob Cruise." Have you heard of it? Every few years Score Magazine, which caters to the big boob fetish market, hires about 15 models to go on a Caribbean cruise with a shipload of paying passengers. Sounds great, right? It could have been, but I did not get along all that well with the cruise organizers. In fact, at a particularly heated moment one of the organizers informed both me and my cabinmate Adina, (she of the red shoes), that our "careers were over." She even accidentally spat when she said it because she was so worked up. I believe she went into that particular tirade on the same night one of the passengers snapped that pic of Adina's and my shoes.
The Boob Cruise will always be a memory. Even at the worst moments of that week the scenery was amazing, the passengers were a lot of fun, and my cabinmate Adina was terrific. Unfortunately she and I have lost touch, but hopefully she and I will run into each other again. -- XXOO Tanya

No comments: