Friday, August 27, 2004

Good evening,

Here are some thoughts my friend Rayne shared with me today via e-mail:


"I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...and as
we start this fall we all could use a little serenity.
By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found
inner peace.
The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the
things you've started."
So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and
hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I finished off
a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, some Kahlua and
WildTurkey, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of
chocolates.
You have no idea how freaking good I feel....You may pass this on to
those you feel are in need of Inner Peace."

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: