Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Good evening,

I was just contacted by Straddle Productions, for whom I've shot a number of wrestling matches, and was told that they have posted their interview with me in their "Interview" section at www.straddleproductions.com. Please check it out! You can also browse through their stellar collection of fem vs. fem wrestling and mixed wrestling videos and DVDs for sale. In the past year I have wrestled Taylor St. Claire, Holly, and Alana Evans in matches for Straddle.

New in my archive site www.jackoffland.com today is the third installment of my "Foxy Boxing" video series. No actual fighting in it, but if memory serves I was oiling up, getting naked, talking dirty, and wearing some pseudo boxing apparel inside a wrestling ring. I suppose I could watch it, but I feel in my soul that it must be inherently unhealthy to watch naked videos of oneself. My life is already a bit circumscribed in that I go to work and do naked stuff every day and then I have to engage in some self-promotion to keep the jobs rolling in and my site humming along when I get home. I get very sick of myself. The other day I had new business cards made for both the sites here and I used photos of Sky Lopez and Mason Marconi which I had licensed because I can't stand to hand out cards with photos of myself anymore. Both Sky and Mason appear on my sites and are extremely beautiful. I brought a stack of cards to the bar I dance at and people kept asking me if the photo of Sky was actually a photo of me taken years ago. Not quite sure how to react to that, but I'm glad I could be mistaken for Sky at all.

That aside, please remember that all NEW members joining the Playhouse on my main site here receive a FREE MONTH OF ACCESS to www.jackoffland.com when they join the Playhouse!

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: