Thursday, August 12, 2004

Good morning,

I've refrained from revealing the story behind this past Tuesday's catfight gallery featuring Jewell and myself because the memory still smarts. I had walked into my own bedroom only to discover Jewell lying on MY bed wearing MY lingerie and pleasuring herself with a large fake cock. Immediately I felt guilty because I realized I had been neglecting her recently and she must just be trying to get my attention. I began uttering sincere apologies for not having been more attentive to her sexual needs over the past few weeks and I gently removed the dildo from her hand. To my shock and indignation I noticed her eyes follow the fake cock with longing as I took it away from her. As I continued speaking she waved off my comments and made an imploring gesture towards the vibrating piece of plastic so I'd give it back to her! I gave it back to her, all right. Yes sir, this new gallery in the Playhouse is a revolting photo chronology of me cramming that dick down Jewell's throat and attempting to shove it up her asshole. I'll give her credit for fighting back hard.......

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: