Sunday, November 28, 2004

BIG BOOBS and BRASH TALK inside www.jackoffland.com !!!

Who says two busty blondes can't be best friends? Jon, the chef at
the club I dance at, said that. I told him to go make a sandwich.
Carolyn Monroe and I had been best friends for the past 2 weeks and
nothing was ever going to change that. To prove our point she and I
continued to parade around in coordinating outfits all month long
even when we took our snack break. Smug with satisfaction she and I
would also order matching lunches from Jon: leafy green salads with
no dressing and lemon wedges on the side. That went on until
last week when Jon eyed my midsection, told me I was a porker, and
informed me that my diet wasn't working. Carolyn should have been
ready to kill him for that, but instead she started laughing! I
couldn't give Jon the satisfaction of seeing us fight right in front
of him so I grabbed her by one of her giant tits and dragged her into
the storage room out in back of the club.....

Please check out the violence-packed photos inside
www.jackoffland.com to see just who came out on top in our heated
battle.

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: