Saturday, November 27, 2004

November has been a month of action here. Please check inside my Playhouse to find evidence of crushing violence directed at a young, naive wanna-be cheerleader.....(it's always those pesky cheerleaders):

British soccer is one of my all-consuming passions, nevermind that it's not called soccer over there. Everton is the team I live and breathe for. The regal blue of the Everton jersey is the color of glory. It is the hue of dignity. The shade of honor. Imagine my horror and disgust at discovering my nemesis Summer decked out in a CHEERLEADER'S UNIFORM of Everton colors!!! Was she CRAZY?! She really thought she was going to accompany me to the pub at 3AM to watch Everton on the big screen while they were playing across the Atlantic. Of course I was already wearing my official Everton kit and I felt it was my call of duty to squelch her tawdry hopes..

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: