Friday, May 20, 2005

Good afternoon,

I still have not figured out a sneaky way to access the Playhouse bulletin board without prying eyes seeing what I'm doing so I thought I'd greet all you members via the front page again. It is very peaceful and relaxing here in South America and I think I'm becoming fatter and lazier by the minute. Rather than hiking through the Amazon I have been loitering near the hotel and eating a lot. They will have to give me a seatbelt extension on the plane when I fly home.

My friends have been much more active than me and one of them commented that I'm basically having the same vacation I would have had if I had just driven to Palm Springs and checked into a hotel there. That may be somewhat true, but I'm still relishing my lazy self-indulgence too much to care.

Maybe tomorrow I'll go for a long, sweaty hike. Or not.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Many kisses,

Tanya

No comments: