Friday, June 24, 2005



34D Mercedes Ashley is a tough bitch. She's not someone who I'd necessarily want to encounter in a dark alley. Or in a boxing ring. Or on a wrestling mat. When Mercedes did something completely inexcusable I knew I had to devise a way to make her pay and to reclaim my own dignity. How best to do that without getting the shit kicked out of me? The solution was to challenge her to a sexfight.


Yep, fresh off the heels of a recent sexfight with 38DDD Holly Body I was forced to embark on another fierce battle to try and prove my erotic superiority. The deal with Mercedes was the same as the one with Holly: whoever made the other woman cum first would be the victor. Thursday's video update inside my Playhouse captures our heated battle.

You may wonder what Mercedes had done to arouse my ire. That leads me to the story surrounding today's new photo gallery. See those two well-hung dudes spraying their c*m all over her smug face?? Well, that's my ex-boyfriend AND my former gardener. Mercedes couldn't be content just to steal my man- she felt compelled to pull my household staff into her tawdry web as well.

That bitch was probably smiling all the way to the day spa after she left those photos on my refrigerator.

Step inside my Playhouse now to see us sexfighting for female dominance!!


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: