Tuesday, June 28, 2005


It's hard to take someone seriously when it's 2005 and that person is wearing a Pat Benatar-style leather jacket and skintight, camel-toed jeans. Unfortunately that was my downfall. Life experience has taught me not to predudge people on the basis of appearance, but Jewell Marceau looked like such an idiot in her 1980's get-up that I forgot. When I openned my door and saw her in her goofy clothing I burst out laughing and asked her if the Honky Tonk Man or Adrian Zmed was in the hallway behind her. Weren't they all popular around the same time?

Jewell managed to seize the upper hand while I was still overcome by laughter- I didn't even realize we were in a fight until she socked me in the face- but getting the upper hand and keeping the upper hand are two very different things in reality combat situations. You can check inside my Playhouse to see the continuation of this nasty battle since it was conveniently captured on videotape and I happened to use it for today's update..


-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: