Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Good morning,

It is a good morning. And it's good to be the boss. Particlarly when one of my employees wants a promotion.

Sweet, petite 36C Stacy Burke really wants to move up the corporate ladder so I made sure she and I -oh, how shall I say it?- stripped down to our stockings and garters and got down to some serious business at the office last week. Of course it was all about my pleasure and not hers. I'm confident that the Human Resources department will never be contacted regarding my indiscretions. They don't even know I have a website where I show footage of my sexual adventures.

The only person at the office who knows about that is sweet Stacy herself and I know she won't want anyone to know how she got her promotion. Watch today's video update to my Playhouse and you'll see why..


-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: