Monday, August 29, 2005


Good afternoon,

Last Wednesday I added a bondage video update to my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com. It originally appeared in my Playhouse here about a year or two ago. Here was the story behind the video:


Joey had an evil glint in his eye long before we began the ride up that mountain in Malibu. Fortunately it was a warm day, but I really had not appreciated being herded out of my home in nothing but my bikini bottoms and sandals. He had thrown a leather jacket at me and told me to put it on as he started up his bike. I knew better than to argue and had an inkling that I was in for a long afternoon. It took over 2 hours to ride to a crumbling house in a desolate location, but when we arrived I could not help but admire the panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and all the beach cities at its shores. My sightseeing was cut short by the appearance of numerous other leather-clad bikers who must have been inside the house. Joey informed me that I was going to put on a "show." I thought he was just making fun of me, but I nervously began posing on the bike for one of the guys who pulled out a camera. I tried to joke around and asked him if these were for ransom photos. He grinned a nasty grin and asked: "Why? Do you really think someone is going to notice that you are missing?" Within minutes I found myself tied to that bike and my feeble protestations were cut off when a large red ballgag was shoved roughly into my mouth. Terror gripped my heart. What were they going to do to me???




Visit www.JackOffLand.com now!


-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: