Saturday, August 20, 2005


Good morning,

Did I ever mention that 34DD Taylor St. Claire and I used to date the same guy? We did not realize that we had both been seeing him until way after the fact. The moment of truth came when I was at her apartment and I saw a framed picture of the smiling douchebag himself on her livingroom wall. Of course I asked her what the story was and she informed me that that was her ex-boyfriend who had left town to pursue his lifelong dream of scaling Mt. Everest.

Scaling Mt. Everest? I almost laughed out loud when I realized that she actually believed his line of shit. She started feeling really stupid when I told her that her man had really left L.A. because he had been fired from the used car lot he worked at and gone to Toledo to live with his mother and "get back on his feet." Taylor was indeed embarrassed, but then she really started fuming when I revealed that I'd been practically living with him the whole time she thought he was her boyfriend!

Check inside www.JackOffLand.com
to see the depths of her fury when she and I square off in a nasty catfight inside her apartment..


-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: