Saturday, January 28, 2006


Good afternoon,

Here's an excerpt and a photo from the recent "Bad Girl" update to my archive site www.JackOffLand.com :

I wore a uniform in highschool and always had the shortest skirt of anyone. It was commented upon by other people. It seems a bit odd that I went out of my way to wear short skirts at a girls' school, but maybe I was just struggling with my identity or needed attention. The highschool I went to, Castilleja School in Palo Alto, California, was not a place that would have been construed by anyone as being sexy or hip. It was highly regarded academically and the attendees, faculty, and alumnae were mostly insufferable in my estimation. I never wanted to be there and could not wait to go experience the real world. It was kind of sad how ill-equipped I was to handle the "real world" when I finally confronted it. My first year at UCLA was a revelation. I began dancing at bachelor parties and strip clubs that first year and..

Come visit me at
www.JackOffLand.com
to see the naked pics and read the rest of the story!

- XXOO Tanya

No comments: