Monday, January 23, 2006



Here's a snippet from the latest update to my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com :


Francesca Le was a man-stealing bitch who needed to
pay a price. I don't mind admitting that I attacked
her when she was down. Literally. She was down on the
mat doing situps at the gym when I sat right on her
face and cut off her air. It only took about an hour
of relentless face-sitting, boob-smothering, and
choking to make her apologize. After her tearful
apologies she agreed to assist me in luring that slimy
prick Alex to the gym so we could kick the crap out of
him. He was the worthless loser who came between us in
the first place.

In the gallery at
www.JackOffLand.com
you can witness Francesca
and me subjecting Alex to torture worse than anything
he ever could have imagined in his young punk life.
When we were through he didn't just wish that he
hadn't cheated on me, he wished that he had never been
born.


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: