Sunday, January 08, 2006


I've never worn a feather boa onstage when I was dancing. It seems that feather boas were invented for strippers and I do wear every other type of gaudy, Dolly Parton-esque stripper garment. Despite amassing piles of absurdly high heels, rhinestone-studded bikinis, and mirrored minidresses I had never purchased a feather boa until 2004 when I was shopping for clothes to use in a shoot for my Playhouse here. I've still never performed with it while dancing, but I wore it for this gallery, another gallery, and a video which all appeared in my Playhouse. Maybe I haven't brought it to the club because it takes up more space in my duffel bag than all the other skimpy clothes combined.
Check out the entire "Feather" gallery at my archive site
http://www.JackOffLand.com
now!
- XXOO Tanya

No comments: