Monday, February 20, 2006


Good evening,

Here is an excerpt from my archive site www.JackOffLand.com :

"The only time I worked with (name withheld) was during the making of a superheroine-themed 'Megababe' video. I was Megababe and (name withheld) was the evil villain. These photos were taken the day we shot the video. (Name withheld) really got into her villain role. So into it that the cameraman called me as he was editing the video afterward to ask if I was OK. He said he was not aware during the filming that (name withheld) was so violent. Copies of the finished video are presumably still available at www.CustomVideosPlus.com. For the record, I found (name withheld) to be a nice lady. I think her aggressiveness arose from her zeal to make a good video, rather than from the mere desire to beat me up. That makes a big difference when one has to endure repeated blows to the face and applications of burning candle wax to the body during the course of a shoot.."



Find out the identity of "name withheld" at www.JackOffLand.com now!


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: