Friday, February 10, 2006



Good evening,

My roommate Jewell Marceau was dating a 38-year-old guy who lived with his mother so he could make the $1000 monthly payments on his Mercedes. Does that type of situation happen anywhere else besides L.A.? Are there other cities where people drive around in what amounts to their net worth? Wouldn't it be disturbing to realize that your net worth was a depreciating asset? I don't know the answer to those questions, but I do know that I had to make Jewell get rid of that loser. I absolutely forbade her to bring him over to our place. Not only that, I threw out every picture she had of him, and everything he had ever given her. Jewell accepted all this with very little resistance. It was a bit suspicious how compliant she was being. Of course I had to search her bedroom to see if there was evidence that she might possibly be flouting the rules. Good thing I did because I found a bottle of lube! She denied that she was still seeing the Mercedes-driving shithead, but I was not convinced. It seemed to me that a little dose of physical brutality might very well help her rethink her dating habits.

Check inside my Playhouse to see this nasty catfight erupt!


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: