Tuesday, February 28, 2006



Here's an excerpt from my archive site
www.JackOffLand.com


"This tiny red dress was purchased at an online store. I had actually been trying to buy a long red dress to wear at a club in London that required the strippers to wear full-length "gowns" when they were working. I've never liked what I call "gown" clubs since the purpose of a strip club is to show some skin and the customers are there to see tits and ass no matter what the management wants to pretend. I'm a biker bar kind of person who likes down-to-earth people and can't stand pretentious attitudes. "Gown" clubs tend toattract the type of folks I don't get along with very well.. "

See the full gallery and read the rest of the story at
www.JackOffLand.com
now!


www.JackOffLand.com/join.html


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: