Saturday, May 31, 2003

Good evening-- I hope to see some of you at the Adultcon convention tomorrow in downtown LA. All info. is at www.adultcon.com. Please come say hello! I'll be at signing at the booth of www.xoticempire.com.............. There is a new photoset in the Playhouse as of yesterday. Some of you on the Playhouse bulletin board were a bit taken aback by the contents so I need a little feedback as to whether or not I should post the accompanying video clips. My decision will be based on your responses so please cast your vote on the members' bulletin board! Today I had a great time battling Venus D' Light in "Blonde Fury" which will be released by www.jmrolen.com within the next few months. She is as tough as she is beautiful! On Thursday I did a sex scene for Wicked with their newest contract girl Stormy. She is so hot and sexy that she heated me up even as we were shooting OUTDOORS on the back of a yacht in the Pacific Ocean. Believe me, not every day is warm and sunny in Los Angeles in May, particularly when it is already evening time and you are on the ocean just when the winds are starting to kick up. The exposure to the elements was all very much worth though it as I had the chance to enjoy Stormy!!.............Within the next few days I will fill you in on all the details of my recent shoots and of my upcoming day at Adultcon. Please keep checking the bulletin board! In the meantime, have a great weekend- XXXOOO Tanya

No comments: