Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Hello! There is a new video clip in the Playhouse as of Monday, and a new photo set in there that was posted last Friday. They are both shower-themed- very hot and steamy!! Normally I don't shower in a hot pink sheer minidress, of course, but I thought it might look interesting. I wanted to dress up for my date with the hand-held, tubular showerhead with the pulsating spray!!................... Coming up in the next week will be a special update to fulfill a Playhouse member request..............Today I had the pleasure of working with Skye Blue, Kim Chambers, Domenica, Stacy Burke, and Talia Monet. All the juicy details are on the Playhouse bulletin board!.......This Sunday,(June 1), I'll be at the Adultcon convention in downtown Los Angeles at the Hyatt Regency. Please come say hello!! All info. for the convention is at www.adultcon.com- I'll be at the booth of www.xoticempire.com. Hope to see you there- have a great day!! XXOO Tanya

No comments: