Friday, May 16, 2003

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. There is a new set of photos in the members' area featuring a bit of camoflauge wear, a mirror, and a large black............um, go see for yourself!! It was a LARGE, LENGTHY amount of fun shooting it. Particularly since I happened to be in a hotel and was ready to have a good time. What is it about hotels anyways that seems to amplify one's erotic nature? Maybe it's just the fact that you don't have to clean up after yourself when the party's over.
Last week I had an impromptu "contest" in which a member won my light pink teddy which was worn in the photo update of 4/25/03. ("J," you should be receiving it any day now via UPS!) I plan to have another contest soon and will announce the date on the members' bulletin board. Please keep checking! Have a great night- XXOO Tanya

No comments: