Thursday, October 09, 2003

Hello,
There is an EXTRA update this week that was added yesterday. I hope everyone enjoys the "Blonde Fury" video clip that comes courtesy of J.M. Rolen. It features the very sexy Venus Delight and me in a hellatious catfight. Please see my "links" page to visit J.M.'s site and view his superb collection of catfight videos.
Today's Photo of the Day is an old promotional still that I used to use when I was a feature dancer. It brings me back to 1996 when I look at it.........yikes, I don't think I want to go back there. When I first began travelling on the road to feature dance I had a loser boyfriend who specialized in not having a job. In part I began travelling just to spite him because he drove around in his truck with photos of his ex-girlfriend. We'd argued about the fact that I would find photos of her everywhere, and he refused to give them up. I'd throw out a few and then more would surface. Finally, I was going to SHOW HIM, and I announced plans to tour the country. He was suitably upset.
Model T's in Cleveland, Ohio,which no longer exists, was the first club I ever appeared at as a feature act. Model T's had some large screen TVs on which they would endlessly play and replay the same Playboy video because they hadn't gotten around to buying any others yet. Oddly, very oddly, that one video featured my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. I could not escape her.
At one point I returned from my tour and discovered that my boyfriend had stolen all my jewelry, some of which was very valuable and had been in my family for years. I never got it back.
Strange how today's photo brings me back. Back to a point in my life when I surrounded myself with people who were total scumbags. Live and learn, I suppose. No, I don't suppose- I KNOW...............
Here's to learning from your mistakes- I know I have. Amazing what a little self-respect will do. Have a good night! -- XXOO Tanya

No comments: