Thursday, February 12, 2004

Good evening,
Here is a reprint of the description of my only current auction:


Available right now are two former Photos of the Day (POTDs) from here at www.tanyadanielle.com. The first is "Contemplation" shot by Julie Strain. Julie shot it in June 2000 for her site juliestrain.com. It became the POTD here on 9/9/03. The other photo is "Tan Line," the POTD for 9/11/03. It is an unduplicated one-of-a-kind shot taken by my friend Al. The pink outfit I'm wearing in it was on the cover of one of the "Decadent Divas" series of videos shot by David Christopher. I believe my friend Bianca gave me that outfit years ago when she and I used to dance together at the Century Theatre in LA in the 90's. As a matter of fact I think she still does perform there. I see her car in the parking lot sometimes when I drive by the place. I'll have to stop in there again sometime. In any case, the link to this new photo auction can also be found in the "What's New" box to your right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: