Saturday, February 07, 2004

Good morning!
I hope everyone is enjoying Part II of the epic battle between Power Girl (myself) and Catwoman (Taylor Wane)!!! The action is heating up in the Playhouse******************

I almost just misspelled "Catwoman" as "Cartwoman" in that last sentence. "Cartwoman" could be a whole different character. It would be me pushing a shopping cart full of recyclable cans down Venice Boulevard, yelling at the traffic and cursing society........... Where did that image come from?? Perhaps I should refrain stream-of-consciousness typing.

Pressing forward, I'd like to remind you that there is a new auction listed under February 4 in the "What's New" box to your right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Actually, these 6" SILVER GLITTER PLATFORMS have been on the auction block before, but the high bidder never submitted payment. Here they are again in all their Las Vegas-y glory. When I described them before I think I called them "unabashed stripper shoes." Yep, the average chick would not be trucking down the street in spike-heeled platforms crusted with silver glitter. These shoes are some of my favorites, and they travelled the nation with me as I danced up and down North America.

Speaking of dancing....... I've been getting the itch to go on a road trip. There are a bunch of states I never made it to when I used to travel: Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Rhode Island, D.C., New Jersey, South Carolina.......

A road trip? Hmmmmmmm..........

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: