Sunday, February 08, 2004

Good evening (morning?),
Here is the original description of my current shoe auction from December. These flashy silver glitter/white-heeled numbers originally did go on the auction block in December. Unfortunately the high bidder neglected to ever send payment. So....this was my blog from that auction:

".......(this auction) is for my WELL-WORN STRIPPER SHOES with white platforms and silver glitter on the uppers. These are the very definition of unabashed stripper shoes. Who else would wear these except a dancer? If memory serves me I bought them while passing through Pennsylvania. I wore them for at least a year of the time I spent feature dancing, so they have been all over North America: West Coast, East Coast, the Deep South, the Midwest, Canada, everywhere except Mexico. I've never had much of an urge to go dance in Mexico. I get nervous going shopping in Mexico......"

This description is funny to me now. Shopping in Mexico? What was I shopping for? I SHOULD have been nervous buying and bringing those by-prescription-only (in the US) drugs obtained without a prescription over the border. Mexico would be a VERY scary place to go to jail. What if I couldn't pay off the Federales? Then again, maybe I was just shopping for knock-off Louis Vuitton bags. They are found in abundance in both Tijuana and Nogales...............

-- XXOO Tanya

No comments: