Sunday, October 23, 2005


Good evening,

Today I added another huge bondage gallery to my archive site www.JackOffLand.com
Some longtime Playhouse members may remember the story behind the photos:

I knew something was wrong when I arrived at the location and the set was so spartan that the bed being used was just a mattress on a platform with no box spring. The single sheet did not even really cover the mattress and was riding up on the side. Some off-white curtains hid a mirror behind the bed. There really was not even any pretense being made that this was going to be a shoot for the particular magazine I had thought.The reason I stayed was because I was afraid to leave. It seemed better to just play along as if I was unsuspecting. Maybe if I just did what they said I would not get hurt. They obviously needed the photos for something very specific so I just maintained the pretense that I thought everything was fine. First there was a gag and then there was the red rope they began to tie me with. There is much more to the story but I'll tell you later. For now you can experience some of what I felt when you visit the Bondage Room inside www.JackOffLand.com


- XXOO Tanya

No comments: